Second Chance Drawing Rules
Players must enter via the Mass. Lottery’s website.
- Entries submitted via the internet at www.masslottery.com must be submitted from a computer or mobile device located in Massachusetts. Follow the links to the Mass. Lottery Red Carpet VIP Club, establish an internet entry account and enter one (1) non-winning CORVETTE® CASH ticket per the entry instructions.
For questions about the Second Chance Drawing, call (800) 255-7559.
- Only entries received at the CORVETTE® CASH Second Chance Drawing website are eligible.
- Each qualified entry is guaranteed to be in one (1) of up to five (5) Second Chance Drawings.
- Odds of winning any prize in any Second Chance Drawing will vary depending on the number of entries received for that drawing.
- Entries received after the deadline for a drawing will be included in the next drawing.
- All entries must be received no later than sixty (60) days after the official end of game as announced by the Mass. Lottery.
- There is no limit on the number of entries that a player can submit.
- There is no limit on the number of Second Chance Drawing prizes one person may win.
- Federal and state taxes or other personal expenses are the responsibility of the Second Chance Drawing winner.
- Second Chance Drawing winners’ names and hometowns may be posted on the Mass. Lottery’s website following validation of winners after each drawing.
- $10,000 and $2,500 prize winners will be notified by the Mass. Lottery and must complete a claim form.
- Merchandise prize winners will be notified by the Lottery’s fulfillment agent.
- Merchandise prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Merchandise prizes will be mailed to the winner’s residence within sixty (60) business days of notification.
- The Lottery reserves the right to substitute different merchandise of equal or better quality.
- Grand Prize Drawing vehicle prize winner will be selected from all valid entries into any of the Second Chance Drawings.
- Grand Prize Drawing vehicle prize winner will be notified by the Mass. Lottery and must complete a claim form.
- Grand Prize Drawing vehicle prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Second Chance Drawing entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Second Chance Drawings are subject to the rules and regulations of the Mass. Lottery and its administrative bulletin.
- Second Chance Drawing entries are void where prohibited by law.