Second Chance Drawing Rules
Players must enter through the Mass. Lottery’s website.
- Entries must be submitted at www.masslottery.com (http://www.masslottery.com) from a computer or mobile device located in Massachusetts. Follow the links on www.masslottery.com or go to (https://www.2ndchanceplay.com/MA/Crossword/), establish an internet entry account, or if already established, login and enter one (1) non-winning blue or green 20X CASHWORD ticket according to the entry instructions.
For questions about the Second Chance Drawings, call (800) 255-7559.
- Only entries received at the 20X CASHWORD Second Chance Drawing website are eligible.
- Entries shall be limited to the 20X CASHWORD blue and green tickets in the ticket book range 336001-504000.
- Tickets found to be in a stolen inventory status or not part of a validly sold, activated or promotional status by the MSLC shall be disqualified.
- Each qualified entry is guaranteed to be in up to one (1) of two (2) Second Chance Drawings.
- Odds of winning any prize in any Second Chance Drawing will vary depending on the number of entries received for that drawing.
- Entries received after 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time of the entry deadline date for the first Second Chance Drawing shall be included in the next scheduled drawing.
- Entries received after 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time of the entry deadline date for the second and final Second Chance Drawing shall be deemed ineligible for any drawing and shall be excluded.
- All entries must be received no later than sixty (60) days after the official end of game as announced by the Mass. Lottery.
- There is no limit on the number of entries that one person may submit.
- There is no limit on the number of Second Chance Drawing prizes one person may win.
- Federal and state taxes, and other financial obligations due the Commonwealth are the responsibility of the Second Chance Drawing winner.
- Second Chance Drawing winners’ names and hometowns may be posted on the Mass. Lottery’s website following validation of winners after each drawing.
- $500 winners will be notified by email. Prize checks will be mailed to the address on the winners 20X CASHWORD Account within 2 weeks of notification.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Players must be at least (18) years old to purchase the 20X CASHWORD instant game or be an entrant in the Second Chance Drawing.
- Second Chance Drawings are subject to the laws, rules and regulations of the Mass. Lottery and to administrative bulletins.
- Second Chance Drawing entries are void where prohibited by law.
20X CASHWORD Second Chance Drawings winners will not be required to produce their tickets